The Squishable Baby

The Squishable Baby

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog Shout-Out Week of February 11th

Time to head over to Pinterest to see what awesome things I have pinned this week!

Articles

1.  Mom Guilt is EXCELLENT!  It was posted on MommyJenna's blog and written by Marie Pugh
2.  Article Love in Green Child Magazine on keeping time outs positive.
3.  I love positive thoughts.  One thing I have learned being a SAHM, is that I must say daily positive affirmations - which is why I love These Positive Thoughts which were posted on Taking Skinny for Granted

Blogs

1.  The Kid Lit Blog Hop, I am still thinking about.  Awesome!  Connect with some awesome authors and some rockin' literature!  Check out the website, visit the blogs and connect! 

Love it!

2.  Not exactly last week, but I thought this is an interesting must read.  Don't do it.  Don't Text and Drive - period.  I would think it would be a no-brainer, but apparently not.

Recipes
Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of the Valentines day posts.  I mean, come on now.  It's been dragged through the dirt and pounded into the ground (not to sound like a Grinch).  I know, I'm super cranky.  Probably has something to do with being up for the day at 1 AM.

Anyway, out of all the recipes that I pinned, saw and oogled over - there was one that was the "stand out" recipe.  And it's so uber cute!

1.  The Allergy Friendly Heart Shaped Donuts posted on Chockababy's blog!  I'm thinking if you don't need allergy friendly, you can make them using any delicious donut recipe you can dream up or find. 

Yummmmmmm, dooooooooonutttttts!

<Drool>

Since I am so cranky and am tired of the Valentines Day hoopla - tell me - what is your most favorite Valentines day recipe or craft (as I can't stand to even look at one more Valentines Day project)?  Perhaps we can build a list and I can torture others with it next year!

L
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How about just making something easy like brownies and cutting into hearts? I could eat that right now! :)

    ReplyDelete