The Squishable Baby

The Squishable Baby

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Night in Pictures - Up All Night With Baby

It's 4:33 AM and I have been up since Gray woke up at midnight - full of energy - for the 4th night in a row.

Yawn.

So, instead of complaining about it, I decided to document it so I can always remember "the awesome times".

Yawn.

This is after feeding him, when he wanted to play - and I was half sleep - reading blogs.



Little guy wanted to play so I put him in the pack and play!  He didn't stay too long.  He ate his toys for a while, then tried to catch the stripes on the mat.  Then he started the eh..eh...eh type of cry.  He wanted mama to pick him up so he could mess around while I was blogging.


 which was totally annoying.

Then I gave up trying to read blogs and comment, and we took some middle of the night pictures.

Hahahaha! 

Needed to get a change in scenery.  By this time it was


So we went into the playroom and turned on the TV.

Oh, Suits was on.
 

but Gray wasn't that interested.  he laid there a while and then started bouncing around - kind of like - I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep.

So, then I decided I was going to take out my big guns.

Ahhhhhhhh,  a milk coma.

Since I was up, might as well make a pair of

Very cute Merino Wool pants!

So now, here it is 4:46 AM - and not sure how I am going to get through the day.

So tell me, where you as active last night as we (Grayson and I) were?  Tell me because I really want to know.

L







Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Im a night owl. I hate it. Hope you get some sleep soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O. Wow. I wish I was a night owl. It would be soooo much easier with kids. Actually, I do my best work early in the morning. That's when my mind is clearest. However, when I go to bed at 2 or 3 AM, it makes it very difficult to work in the morning.

      Delete
  2. Gray is just so adorable! Sometimes I *almost* miss those nights. I wasn't nearly as productive as you, but I did manage to spend a good hour or two looking at dream house plans that I came across on Pinterest. My little guy is still so sick...this mama can't sleep for worrying about him =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry your dear boy is still sick :( HUGS to you. I know what you mean, you can't sleep for worry.

      I really hope he gets better very soon.

      Healing vibes to you and your dear boy.

      Delete
  3. 1. He's so cute! 2. Those pants are awesome! 3. I like to photograph my kids and catch a good tantrum or cry sometimes. It reminds me of the REAL moments as a Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Yeah! I must have tons of real moments then. It seems like at least one of my kids is always having a meltdown.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. As many times as Little Man would wake up at night when he was little I can thankfully say we were never once up all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think we are going through some changes here. Not sure what's going on.

      Delete
  5. Those pants are super cute!

    I've had so many nights like this. Actually, it's how I got into the world of mommy blogs - something to do at 4am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I know, that is also how I came to blogging as well.

      Must be productive!

      Delete