The Squishable Baby

The Squishable Baby

Friday, January 18, 2013

Cheaper by the Ton

I walked into an urgent care clinic one day because one of my kids got sick.  So, the doctor walks in and comments - WOW, you have a ton of kids.

Really? 

A ton? 

I walked into another doctors office.  She was like - wow - is this all of them or do you have more?

What the? 

And, what is it with doctors????

I never thought about 3 being a ton.  I was thinking more along the lines as a few, so this got me thinking - why in the world would these people think I have a ton of kids?  They were not being loud or obnoxious.  My kids are actually pretty obedient and kind.  The office was pretty small - so maybe it looked like there were a lot of people there - but still, a ton?

With three, have I officially become - a baby maker?


So please tell me what you think.   I really do want to know. 

How many kids do you think is a ton?



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment