The Squishable Baby

The Squishable Baby

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Squishable Baby Wool Longies

I have been working really hard on getting my Squishable wool to the market.

These were hand dyed and sewn by me from the Apple Dumpling Gear Pattern.





The Merino Wool started out natural in color, which I dyed and then made into a beautiful pair of wool longies - perfect to cover cloth diapers or just play in.  Wool is easy to take care of, hardy, waterproof (with lanolin), cool in the summer, warm in the winter, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.  It is the perfect fabric!

I'm also very excited as more squishiness is coming soon in the form of wool soakers, wool shorties and wool diaper liners - in a variety of colors!  In the spring, I will be coming out with bamboo longies, bamboo shorties and more!

Stay tuned because a lot of this squishable goodness is going to be given away to some very lucky readers!

L


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment