The Squishable Baby

The Squishable Baby

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Bubble Family

Well, the Flu has gone to nuclear levels in our house.  My daughter is the last one to fall - and my baby boy is getting better.  I'm still miserable.

The little one seemed to feel so much better that he decided to get up and watch a bit of tennis - at 1 o'clock in the morning.


 
He was wide awake. He and I were at severe odds.  He wanted to play and I wanted to sleep.

Drat!  I guess another one in the kids column.

Needless to say - it was a very long night of playing.

The sad part of this is that I was thinking about today's blog - and decided to snap a picture.

I have also come to the conclusion that I'm putting myself and the kids in a bubble.  What do you think?  Should we put ourselves in a bubble?


 At least during flu season.

L
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment